Filed under Uncategorized

‘Tis The Season For Christmas Lights

Now that the holiday season has arrived, everyone is itching to partake in Christmas activities. Start off Christmas the right way by strolling or driving through a winter wonderland of festive lights!

Holiday Night Lights at Rotary Park
If you were born and raised in Wentzville, you might be familiar with Rotary Park. The Twelve Days of Christmas, beautifully lit tunnels and other scenes are displayed throughout the park for more than a mile—successfully portraying everything we know about Christmas. The only downside is the lack of Christmas music during the drive. However, singing along to your own Christmas tunes with family and friends can be just as much fun!

Open from 5:30pm to 9:30pm most days $8 per vehicle

The Bross family at the Garden Glow.

Garden Glow Holiday Lights at Missouri Botanical Garden
Christmas time allows for many things, including the opportunity to see the Botanical Garden in a new light. Garden Glow brings all the popular exhibits to life with never-ending strings of holiday lights. Live music, food and outdoor fire pits are also available for your enjoyment!

Open from 5:00pm to 10:00pm $18 for adults, $10 for children ages three to twelve

U.S. Bank Wild Lights at the St. Louis Zoo
All is zoo-ey and bright during the holidays at our very own STL Zoo! Over half a million twinkling lights feature brilliant displays like Jungle Bell Rock, Starry Safari and Swan Lake. If the lights are too bright, turn to storytelling, s’mores or live entertainment for just as much fun!

Open from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.Weekdays non-members: $8 & Weekends non-members: $10 U.S. Bank customers can receive a buy one, get one free ticket when they show their card!

Celebration of Lights at Fort Zumwalt Park
Although sleigh-rides might be outdated, this drive-through Christmas display is a close second. Every year since 1991, the Celebration of Lights has been funded by local organizations, churches and businesses. The lights are shown in rain, snow or shine, so plan on stopping by!

Open Tuesday through Thursday and Sunday: 6:00pm to 9:00pm & Friday and Saturday: 6:00pm to 10:00pm $10 per vehicle

Christmas will be here and gone before you know it, so get your family and friends together for an enchanting night of dazzling lights and Christmas cheer!