Filed under Uncategorized

60-Second-Spotlight

“Week Without You”
Miley Cyrus surprised her fans with a new breakup song. The big change? Miley has gone back to her country roots. Cyrus has not completely sprung back to folk, but her new song has a classic country twang. In the song “Week Without You,” Cyrus expresses how happy she would be with just a week to her herself. The song depicts the independence and strength you can get after a bad relationship ends. This song leaves fans feeling strong and empowered. It is a fresh change from tear-jerking songs filled with loneliness and people feeling sorry for themselves.
10/10

Frozen Moo
When the news spread that O’Fallon would be opening a rolled ice-cream shop, excitement began to grow. However, many people felt Frozen Moo missed the mark. This rolled ice-cream looks good, but it is drier than a piece of cardboard. For $6,  Frozen Moo was not worth it. If you and your friends are craving a treat, you’re better playing it safe at Orange Leaf.
3/10

Squiggly Brows
If 2017 can be defined by any trend, it is eyebrows. Any beauty guru will tell you to keep them bold, thick and dark. Throughout this year, we’ve seen ombre brows, glitter brows and feathered brows, but squiggly brows take the cake. The look is perfected by using a comb and eyebrow gel. Slowly use the comb to move the hairs into the worm-like position while securing it with gel. This look is sure to turn heads, especially if you pair it with squiggly lips, which is also a new trend. Trends don’t stay for long; I am hoping and praying this disgusting trend disappears ASAP.
0/10