Costume Cuties

Junior McKinley Curran dresses up as Supergirl ready to save herself some candy

McKinley Curran

Elianna Hagan, Staff Writer

Kids have always loved dressing up for halloween, and our Crusaders are no exception. Some members of our community had some pretty amazing costumes when they were younger that are just hard to top.

Junior McKinley Curran dressed up as her favorite superhero, Supergirl. Curran looked absolutely adorable as Supergirl, and would probably rock any costume she put on.

“This was one of my favorite costumes, because I felt so strong. When you’re a little kid dressing up always makes you feel so important,” Curran said.

Senior Olivia Skiljan and sophomore Seth Skiljian pose for a family photo in their Care Bear and Buzz Lightyear costumes.

“This was one of my favorite costumes, because it was warm inside so I didn’t get upset during trick or treating. However, I wanted to be the purple one, but they didn’t have the costume—so I guess pink had to do,” Olivia said.

Dressed as Tigger from Winnie the Pooh, sophomore Mary Naumann looked cuter than ever. She really worked it as her favorite furry friend!

“Tigger was one of my favorite characters when I was younger. It was my absolute favorite costume because it was so warm and it was bright, I just remembered being complimented all night long,” Naumann said.